We have been unexpectedly delayed from continuing on to the Bahamas by engine complications. Upon routinely checking the oil, we have discovered seawater in it. Not a good thing. Brad replaced the muffler, but the problem wasn't resolved. He has had to drain and flush the oil countless times to prevent salt damage. The source of contamination is a complete mystery and we can't get a diesel mechanic to come until Monday. You can imagine the frustration involved with this dilemma. In the meantime, we are working very hard at "keeping our chins up" and making the best of the situation. The wind is howling again today, but is expected to die off tomorrow.