Brad and the crew,
Thanks for having me. It is something special you have going on. 3 very different characters on a 42ft boat that have tons of hospitality for everyone joining. There hasn't been a moment that we didn't feel at home.
This week has been tremendous. Nobody would have thought a crossing could be this easy going:
- Patrick blended in as if he has always been around.
- The wind has been so favourable to us that we only needed to jibe 2 times in a whole week
- We were able to keep the speed up and had record breaking days
- Waves have taken us all the way
- The fresh catches were a blessing and Suzanne made wonderful meals of them
It is hard to believe we caught two fresh tuna at the same time; half an hour later we had Sushi on our plate!!!
We saw Orca whales swim under the boat
Dolphins were a daily treat
The Evergreen has shown that she is more than a sea worthy ship; a warm welcome home and a fun place to be at.
I'll be watching you on this trip and am glad I could be a part of it. I hope to get back soon.